Daycare 0 to 4 years
Your baby is wholeheartedly welcomed at The Kids Company from the age of two months. We provide daycare in vertical groups until your child is four years old and continues to primary school. During the entire period, the children remain at the same group and are cared by familiar and trusted pedagogical employees.
From the age of three, your child can participate in weekly activities at our toddler mornings.
Daycare at The Kids Company is characterized by:
- Continuity in childcare by permanent and experienced professionals
- Playing outside a lot in a green, natural environment
- Healthy and responsible food (organic as much as possible)
- High service level
- Fixed, trusted faces on the group
- Only qualified and experienced employees
- Vertical groups (siblings together and learning effect), taking into account the space for and needs of babies
- Personal attention for you and your child
- Child-friendly and safe environment
- A set daily rhythm
- Alternating activity program
- Sound pedagogical program
- Possibility of pick-up and home delivery service
- Open 12 hours a day (all year, excluding weekends and national holidays)
The Kids Company is open the entire year from Monday to Friday between 7.00 and 19.00, with the exception of official national holidays. Between 7.00 and 9.30, you can drop off your child at our childcare centre and talk with the pedagogical employees over a cup of coffee, tea or fresh fruitwater. Between 17.00 and 19.00, you can pick up your child and will receive a personal report of the events of the day. In order to maintain the daily routine and tranquillity in the group, we request that you observe the dropping off and picking up times as much as possible. We perfectly understand that once in while you might be early or late.
Call 0031 (0)40 25 747 52 for a personal introduction